ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
- League leaders Liverpool managed to grab all three points thanks to a James Milner last minute penalty kick in a thrilling match against Leicester City.
- David Luiz scored his first goal for Arsenal as the gunners beat AFC Bournemouth 1-0 at the Emirates.
- Tammy scored his 8th goal of the PL campaign as Chelsea saw off Southampton 1-4 at the St Mary’s stadium.
- Man Utd woes continues as they lost to Newcastle 1-0 on Sunday.
- Tottenham’s terrible run of form didn’t end at the humiliating 7-2 defeat at the hands of Bayern Munich, they were trashed 3-0 by Brighton on Saturday.
Wolves through a brace from Adama Traore stunned Man City at the Etihad in what could be the biggest upset of the season.
LA LIGA SATANDER
- Real Madrid got back to winning ways after seeing off giant killers Granada 4-2, Eden Hazard netted his first goal for the club.
- Barcelona trashed Sevilla 4-0 at the Camp Nou, a match that also saw Araujo and Dembele receive red cards.
- Goals from Dybala and Higuain saw Juventus beat fellow title contenders Inter Milan.
- Bayern Munich could not seem to continue their sparkling form after beating Tottenham 7-2 as they were beaten 2-1 at home by Hoffenheim.
- Neymar grabbed a goal as PSG ran riot versus Angers in a 4-0 win.