woman killed a snake in her toilet advices, says: “Always check your toilet before using it”
According to a makeup artist who took to her page to warn people of the dangers of using a toilet without looking carefully after she killed a snake in her toilet.
She said this is not her first time of killing snake in her toilet, adding that she also tried applying snake poison to prevent then from coming, unfortunately that didn’t stop them
Sharing a photo of the snake to her page on Instagram, she wrote: “I found this snake in my toilet
Y’al need to be very conscious about ur toilet,the issue made me very disturbed because I found it twice even after the snake poison I poured inside my toilet ‘Finally it was found in my next door neighbor toilet,am glad it was killed in my presence.
Pls always check ur toilet before using it”